You are not obliged to insure yourself against any risks that you incur as a result of having a company. However, you can take out a business insurance to cover some risks on a voluntary basis. Examples of business insurances are:
- Company car insurance
- Company liability insurance
- Consequential loss insurance
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Export credit insurance
- Good-in-transit insurance
- Loss-of-income insurance
- Machinery and equipment insurance
- Credit insurance
- Buildings insurance
- Legal assistance insurance
- Sick leave insurance
Do you want to advertise in the Netherlands? Make sure you comply with the rules that apply to advertising.
Directors and officers can be held liable towards the company’s creditors. Do you need a D&O Liability Insurance?
What services does a management (trust) service provide? And how high are the fees for these services?