We have sent you an e-mail with your free draft of the deed of incorporation.
- First of all, check out the draft. As you can see, there are many ways to adjust your articles of association to the needs of your company.
- Within 2 hours, we will contact you to ask you about the characteristics of the new to be incorporated BV. Based on the provided information, we will tell you how we can help you to adjust the articles of association to the company’s needs.
- We will provide you with a list of the remaining information required to start the incorporation process.
- After we have processed all of the necessary information, we will prepare the documents for the incorporation.
- Upon receipt of your approval of the deed of incorporation and the signed documents, the BV will be incorporated. The notary will execute the deed of incorporation and register your BV with the Chamber of Commerce.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please do not hesitate to call (+31 20 301 55 55) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) us.
More about the bv:
Once you have chosen to start a BV in the Netherlands, you will have to know how to do so. We will show you step-by-step how to start a BV.
How much is it likely to cost to incorporate a BV in the Netherlands? And what do you get for that quote?
How much time the entire incorporation procedure will take, depends on various factors. Which factors?